Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Quick update

I've tried my hand at blogging a number of times, and most of the time I end up losing interest pretty quickly.  I get by distracted by this, that, or the other thing, and since I have no readership, like, whatsoever, there's nobody to remind me that they're anticipating my next article.

I'm going to try to give this blog another go.  I'm not sure quite yet as to the form it will take, and I'm not going to commit myself to a specific subject or subset thereof.  I've written an article about Pope Benedict's resignation that I will post in the next 24 hours, but after that it's anyone's guess what might make the cut.

The Federal Reserve.  Drone strikes.  Bonobos.  Who knows?

In any event, if you come across this blog at some point in the future and see that I've once again gone back to not writing anything, I'd encourage you to encourage me to start writing again.

Thanks in advance!

No comments:

Post a Comment